Hummus is excellent as an accessory for most things. An easy way to make the menu healthier is to have ENRICHED in the hummus with the flavor you like best.
- 1 baked sweet potato
- 1 box of chickpeas
- 1 tbsp
- 2 tablespoons ENRICHED with garlic flavor
- Put the sweet potato on a baking tray with baking paper. Bake it in the oven at 225 degrees Celsius for about 30-40 minutes until it is completely soft inside. Then cool it down.
- Rinse the chickpeas in fresh water
- Peel a squash, grate it and put it in a food processor.
- Add chickpeas, tahini and ENRICHED. Run until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper, and feel free to try garlic and other spices.