Classic French brandade of clipfish is a kind of airy mashed potato with garlic stirred together with clipfish and olive oil. Serve brandade as a small evening dish, appetizer or one of several small dishes enriched with omega-3
- Boiled potatoes
- Boiled clipfish
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1.5 dl whipped cream
- 0.5 dl ENRICHED with lemon flavor
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Boil the potatoes
- Boil the clipfish and clean it of skin and bones.
- Crumble the clipfish between your fingers until it is completely finely chopped.
- Mash the potatoes and add the clipfish, garlic, pepper and whipped cream.
- Add ENRICHED with lemon flavor (can also use ENRICHED with garlic flavor) and chives, stir until the consistency is soft and spreadable without being too soft.