Finally a simple, healthy and good dessert for the whole family. Have a better conscience when you treat yourself to something good. These contain both your daily dose of omega-3 and oatmeal which gives you a feeling of satiety. Fits just as well as Saturday snacks.
- 200g room temperature dairy butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 2 dl sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6 dl oatmeal
- 4 tablespoons coffee
- 2 tablespoons ENRICHED with lemon flavor
- Coconut mass
- Mix together soft butter, vanilla sugar, sugar, cocoa
- Stir in oatmeal, coffee and ENRICHED with lemon flavor
- Stir the bowls into the coconut mass, or serve them as they are
The bowls are best if they are in the fridge until they have become really cold. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.