Healthy, simple and super good with sky-high content of vitamin C. A red pepper actually contains three times the daily recommended minimum dose. Peppers taste sweet and contain very little carbohydrates. Perfect for snacks.
- 2 baked peppers
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons ENRICHED with garlic flavor
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees
- Wash and cut peppers in half, and remove seeds and core
- Clean and finely chop the onion
- Place the peppers on a baking tray (skin side up) and brush with rapeseed oil
- Bake peppers for 10-12 minutes on middle rack. The peel of the peppers should be completely black. Let the peppers rest until they are cold.
- Remove the peel and whisk the peppers, onion, salt and pepper together with ENRICHED in a blender.
- If you want it a little more spicy, you can add chili.