This tomato salad is lovely as an appetizer or as a quick and easy lunch!
All you need is:
- 400 g cherry tomatoes, divided into two
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 whole fresh mozzarella
- Pine nuts, toasted
- Fresh basil
- ENRICHED with basil flavor
This is what you do:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Put tomatoes in an ovenproof dish together with garlic clove, olive oil and mix together.
- Put in the oven and leave for approx. 20 minutes in the middle of the oven. Quickly shake the pine nuts in a dry pan.
- When the tomatoes are done, place them on a serving platter together with grated mozzarella and tops with pine nuts, herbs and ENRICHED with basil flavor
The recipe is provided by Spoon.noBestill nå