Tapenade is a type of coarse olive puree originating from Provence in France.
An easy-to-make accessory for cozy occasions - served with, for example, chicken, oven-baked fish, tapas, vegetables or a fresh baguette.
What do you need:
- 200 g kalamata olives without stones
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1-2 anchovy fillets
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- Lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
- 6 tablespoons ENRICHED with garlic
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tsp salt
This is what you do:
- Remove the stones from the kalamata olives
- mix kalamata olives, capers, anchovy fillet, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and ENRICHED with garlic flavor in a blender/stick mixer until you get a thick and even consistency.